Grill Pasta Di Pollo …
Yes, another find by a viewer, Erika spotted this recipe in a restaurant recipe review, and was kind enough to pass this one along.
1/2 stick butter
1/2 C. red onions, diced
1/2 C. pancetta (Italian smoked bacon), drained and chopped
1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
3/4 C. green onion, tops only
3/4 lb sliced grilled chicken
2 lb. farfalle (bow-tie pasta), cooked
8 oz. heavy whipping cream
1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
Asiago sauce :
4 C. heavy whipping cream
1/8 tsp. paste or dried chicken base
1 1/4 C. asiago cheese
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
2 oz water
1. To make the sauce, heat cream to very hot and just bubbly (but not a boil).
2. Add chicken base and cheese.
3. Stir constantly with a wire whisk and bring temperature back to just bubbly.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water and add to sauce.
5. Bring to a slow simmer to cook out starch.
6. Transfer sauce to a container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
1. Sauté red onion in butter for a few seconds then add pancetta and garlic.
2. Add chicken, green onions and pasta. Deglaze the pan with the cream.
3. Add asiago cream sauce.
4. Heat thoroughly.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve